poniedziałek, 14 lutego 2011

Valentine's Day



Valentine's Day resolutions:
1)do not date 2 guys simultaneously
2)do not date roommates' boyfriends
3)do not go out with married guys(even if they are really cute!)
4)do not judge a book by its cover, or as you wish - do not judge a guy by his appearance
5)do not compare every new guy to Chad Michael Murray
6)do not fantasize about Chad Michael Murray
7)and the most important do not imagine you and Chad Michael Murray getting married !He is not gonna ask you out, so deal the fu** with it!;)
8)do not change yourself for a guy you like, if the guy does not appreciate the way you are, he is not worth your precious time
9)do not STARVE yourself for a guy !!!
10)do not kiss a guy, whom you don't like just because your hormones are going crazy, think about this poor guy and what may happen if he falls in love with you, think about yourself - you don't need another stalker in your life!
I almost forgot about number 11 - if you are not able to keep to these rules, consider becoming a lesbian seriously, girls smell much better than guys.

I've noticed a coincidental consistency when it comes to my celebrating Valentine's Day. I spend them with someone every 2 years. Some year I usually have a boyfriend, feel loved or at least not lonely and then comes another year when I feel alone and pathetic ;-) You know what? Actually, I don't feel like that at all. I guess I just need a break after every relationship I have( hehe) - to clear my head and focus on MY needs.

What's great about being single then?
1)chocolate! - you can eat as much as you want, noone's gonna see you naked anyway
2)a sense of freedom - you can do whatever you want and you don't have to sacrifice for someone else
3)you can sleep with anyone you want and you can sleep anywhere you want!(not recommended in United States though, people are crazy around here)
and the last my favourite one: you can devote more time to your wonderful friendships, which(believe me) are gonna last much longer than relationships.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz